اعتمدت لجنة اعتماد الهندسة التابعة للمجلس الأمريكي لاعتماد الهندسة والتكنلوجيا المعروف اختصارا ب (أبت) برنامج "بكالوريوس هندسة الإنشاءات " المقدم في قسم هندسة الإنشاءات.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s):
Graduates of Construction Engineering program will:
- Implement technical, collaborative, and communication skills with leadership principles, to pursue careers in Construction Engineering.
- Seek higher degrees in Construction Engineering and embark on life-long learning.
- Seek professional licensure, discharge their professional Construction Engineering skills ethically, and being conscious of the impact of Construction Engineering projects on society as well as environment.
Student Outcomes (SO’s):
The Students of Construction Engineering program will demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering techniques, skills, and modern tools of the discipline to broadly defined engineering technology activities.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data and to apply experimental results to improve processes.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- An ability to function effectively as a member or leader in a technical or multidisciplinary teams
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities including a respect for diversity.
- An ability to communicate effectively by applying written, oral, and graphical communication in both technical and nontechnical environments
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- A knowledge of contemporary issues and impact of construction engineering technology solutions in a societal and global context
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Annual student Enrollment and Graduation data for Construction Engineering Program:
|Academic Year||Students Enrollment||Graduated|
|2012 – 2013||38||18|
|2013 – 2014||22||26|
|2014 – 2015||29||30|
|2015 – 2016||26||17|
|2016 – 2017||25||19|
|2017 – 2018||36||30|
|2018 – 2019||35|