The Biobank will provide a variety of services to the Researchers, surrounding Hospitals and the community. These services include but are not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining collected samples.
- Making sure that the researchers can access the samples relevant to their Research.
- Organizing and stocking quality samples in a logistic, efficient, accurate and reliable manner.
- Providing training for Graduate Students, Researchers and Faculty.
- Educating the public about advancements that could come from the study of biological materials, quantifying disease incidence in various populations and accelerating the discovery and development of new diagnostics and therapeutics.