Transfer From Another University
This is a process where a student transfers from their university to another university in accordance with specific regulations during a period of time determined by the university's Council.
First Semester 1441 - 1442 H
Starts on: 15/10/1441 H
Ends on: 26/10/1441 H
Colleges Available for Transfer for the 2020- 2021 First Semester
- The applicant should have an official academic transcript that is sealed by the deanship of admissions and registration at their university.
- The transcript should be up to date.
- The transcript should have the applicant’s current semester record and status (regular - withdrawn - postponed). If the information is not in the transcript the applicant should attach a letter to prove their academic status.
- The documents should be scanned and attached as a PDF to the transfer application.
The applicant should be a Saudi citizen or have a Saudi mother.
The applicant should not have a previous record in Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University.
The applicant’s GPA should be higher than the minimum acceptable GPA for transfer students.
The applicant should not have been suspended from their university.
The applicant should be a regular student in a public university in the Kingdom or a recognized international university.
Applicants can transfer from private universities (excepting Health colleges) only if the institution has received accreditation from the Education Evaluation Commission in the Kingdom.
The applicant must achieve any other required conditions determined by the college's council.
The applicant (who was accepted into a health college) should pass all medical exams that are performed at the Family and Community Medicine Center at University Campus.
The applicant should apply for the transfer through the student records system according to the Deanship of Admission and Registration's published timeline.
The student should have passed equivalent courses for the preparatory program at Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University. Transferring to the preparatory year is not acceptable.
The student should be studying in a college that has the same track as the college they wish to transfer to.
The student should study a full year in the College of Medicine and the College of Dentistry after finishing their preparatory program and should have registered 24 or more credit hours in specialized subjects for both colleges.
The applicant should have achieved the required GPA that is determined by the college that they wish to transfer to only after achieving his/her preparatory year program.
The applicant should have studied no less than 2 semesters in their university and have registered no less than 24 credit hours or has finished all preparatory year subjects.
Apply for a New Transfer Request
The applicant can update contact information and preferences before the transfer application deadline.
To follow up on a previous application select the Follow-up Tab.
- User name: National ID number
- Password: The letters and numbers that are chosen when the application is submitted.
When the applicant receives a transfer acceptance he/she should:
- Log in to the (Follow up on a previous application tab) and fill out the required forms, attach the disclaimer received from his/her university.
- The following documents should be manually presented to the college of his/her choice:
- An original updated Academic record that is certified and stamped from the deanship of admissions and registration in his/her old university.
- A course description for the courses that the applicant successfully achieved.