Starts: 28/08/2022 (01/02/1444 AH)
Ends: 03/09/2022 (07/02/1444 AH) ) at 2:00 pm.
Terms for visiting from another university
- The student should regularly attend for at least one semester at his\her university and to have studied no less than 12 hours.
- The student should have the approval of his\her current Dean of Admissions and Registration at their original university in order to study at IAU as a visiting student.
Note: The procedures for the visit to the university would be applied only through the student records system according to the calendar specified by the Deanship of Admission and Registration, while adhering to all the above conditions.
The required documents for visitation
- The applicant should have an official academic transcript that is sealed by the deanship of admissions and registration at their university.
- A photocopy of the student's national ID or family card, as well as identification for a non-Saudi who has a Saudi mother.
- A confirmation letter or visitation sheet that is certified from the Dean of Admissions and Registration of the student's original university and is forwarded to the Dean of Admissions and Registration at IAU to allow the visitation with the courses listed that the student wishes to study.
(Please note: documents must be scanned and added to the visiting application)