One of the supporting deanships at the university, it is concerned with providing essential administrative services related to human capital, as the main element in implementing the university activities and achieving its goals. It is also responsible for recruitment, employment, development, planning, performance evaluation and communication activities in order to achieve the best levels of productivity supporting the university achieving its goals.
The Deanship of Human Resources was established in 1431 AH under the name of "Deanship of Faculty Members and Personnel Affairs", and in 1440 AH, the Ministry of Education approved the name change to "Deanship of Human Resources" at Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University in its decision No. (20/12 /) 1440 AH) in line with the development of human resources management.
Achieving excellence in human resource management at Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University locally and regionally.
Attracting and developing outstanding human capital to provide effective services according to the approved quality standards.
Belonging, mastery, teamwork, transparency, diversity, creativity, and social responsibility.
- To build a modern institutional administrative system for the University.
- To develop the professional and administrative competencies of the University staff.
- To support social communication for Deanship staff and enhancing their participation in community programs through effective partnerships.
- To provide an attractive and sustainable working environment for the University employees.
- To contribute in achieving the financial sustainability of the University.
- To transition to an intelligent electronic system and a comprehensive implementation of electronic transactions.