Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University (IAU)
Last updated: September, 2019
By accessing the Website, you agree to ensure that any information about yourself that you provide to IAU through the Website is accurate, complete and current, and complies with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Website.
You agree that when using IAU's Website, You will not:
- use any "robot", "spider", "deep link", "scraper" or other automated means, methodology, algorithm or device or any manual process to monitor or mirror the Website, or copy any of its web pages therein without written permission by the relevant authorities of IAU;
- Frame, squeeze back, overlay or employ any other techniques to enclose or display the Website, or any trademark, logo, content or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) included on the Website, with any other software or content of a third party.
- Use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the names or trademarks of IAU without its prior written consent;
- Use any device or software to interfere with the normal functionality of the Website or participate in any suspicious activity that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website's infrastructure as determined by KFUPM at its own discretion.
For any reason, IAU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the content of the Website; suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time. IAU may also restrict access to any part of, or the entire Website, without notice.
The website and its content are protected by the copyright laws of Saudi Arabia. You may not reproduce, modify or distribute any text, graphics, video, audio or other content on the Website without prior written permission from IAU.
The Website may contain links to third party websites. These third party websites are not under the control of IAU, and IAU is not responsible for the content of any third party website, and the inclusion of any link is as a convenience and does not imply endorsement by IAU of the sites or any association or relationship with its operators. IAU disclaims all liability with regard to your access to any linked websites.
Unless otherwise set forth in an agreement between you and IAU, you must adhere to IAU's linking guidelines as follows:
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not violate IAU brand guidelines.
- Any link to the Website must clearly be marked as "Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University"
- The appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false impression that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with IAU
IAU reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and at its sole discretion.
Compliance with Law:
Access to the Website from any jurisdiction where such access, or the content of the Website, may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
General Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
IAU provides the website, including, without limitation, all information, materials, software, services, and graphics are provided to you on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranty of any kind. to the full extent permissible by applicable law, IAU disclaims all warranties with regard to the website, including, without limitation, all content found on or through iau's website, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. while the content available through the website was believed to be accurate as of the date it was prepared, IAU makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any such content. you should verify any content before relying on it. IAU makes no warranties that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Have a question/comment?