Library Quality and Academic Accreditation unit works towards improvement of the library system by focusing on resource management, service realization and by monitoring of the activities of library units.
- To manages the development, implementation, and maintenance of quality assurance (QA) policies, standards, guidelines, processes, and procedures in compliance with national and international regulations and standards.
- Coordinates with Deanship of Quality Assurance and National Council for Academic Assessment and Accreditation (NCAA).
- Ensures that process improvement strategies will be identified, documented, and implemented.
- Monitors the performance of library units through process reviews, walkthroughs/inspections, and internal audits.
- Provide consultation and leadership for the introduction of quality methodologies in library services and process development.
- Design, develop and implement the task management system.