- Provision of expert level services by highly qualified and experienced LIS professionals.
- Subject liaison librarians work closely with University faculty.
- Information Literacy (IL) programs ranging from one-on-one sessions to undergraduate courses for Preparatory year students.
- Integrated Library Systems (ILS), provision of self-service “check-out”, “scanning and photocopying” online renewal and reservation of library material.
- Current awareness through our OPAC and SDI services in certain libraries.
- Computer labs, Wi-Fi and assistance in device connectivity and technical support.
- Scanning and photocopying facilities.
- Laptop and other mobile devices are available for loan in the central libraries
Extended working hours of the Central library are from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm. On and off campus access to electronic resources is available around-the-clock.