- Studying the recommendations of the subcommittees regarding student irregularities.
- Considering what is referred to the committee by the University President and the related university units.
- Deciding on disciplinary student cases.
- Applying the student behavior adjustment bylaws.
- Monitoring investigative and disciplinary actions with students.
- Investigating on special issues referred to the committee or assigning those who carry out the tasks
- Contacting the relevant authorities inside and outside the university, following them up, and receiving and presenting the results.
- Monitoring Student Behavior Control Subcommittees procedures and approving them.
- Supervising the implementation of decisions issued in the irregularities.
- Analyzing the decisions and penalties issued by the committee and extracting their results.
- Monitoring and developing the work of the committee or its sub-committees.
- Communicating with the relevant departments of the colleges, to educate students.
- Counting of cases, and then monitoring the integrity of the decision taken in a special record
- Approving the forms and procedural rules for the sub-committees.
|Dr. Ghazi Bin Abdulrahman Al-Otaibi||Vice President of Academic Affairs|
|Dr. Abdullah Saeed Almurayh||Dean of Admission and Registration|
|Dr. Ali Tared Aldossari||Dean of Student Affairs|
|Dr. Abeer Ali Bin Rashid||General Director of the University Counseling Center|
|Dr. Faisal Khalid Altuwaijri||Supervisor of the Intellectual Awareness Unit|
|Eng. Aied Omar Alotaibi||Representative of the Legal Department|
|Dr. Sharifa Ahmed Alsafi||Faculty member in Islamic Studies Department|
|Mohammed Ahmed Alzahrani||Secretary|
|Aisha Issa Aldossari||Secretary|
|Nouf Fahd Al Shehab||A faculty member in Mathematics Department|