The Office of the Vice President at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University supports the vision and mission as well as the academic and programmatic goals of the University by overseeing the operational, financial and technical services and resources that enhance the well being and success of the faculty, students, staff and local community. The vice president assists the president in managing IAU’s research and educational resources, as well as ensuring that services are available to support the many activities of IAU’s faculty, staff and students in order to assist the University in its pursuit of key initiatives with the intention of IAU evolving into a world-class institution. This is accomplished through a variety of support activities that range from engaging and retaining highly qualified faculty to ensuring that all the necessary equipment is available so that each academic and administrative entity can successfully pursue and fulfill their stated objectives.
The vice president is committed to establishing an environment through creativity, innovation and teamwork where both employees and students contribute to academic and administrative excellence throughout Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University in order to realize the University’s goal of becoming a preeminent institution in the region.
Create a competitive environment conducive to excellence and innovation while providing exceptional services to all employees of Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University.
Develop a cooperative, creative work structure aligned with the University’s strategic plan and goals, while reflecting the values of the Kingdom in order to successfully realize the vision, mission and lofty aspirations of IAU.
- Fairness and Equality
- Establish an Ideal Work Environment
- Excellence and Creativity
- Competitiveness and Maturity
- Provide qualified, experienced and professional personnel to continuously improve performance.
- Engage and retain distinguished faculty members with doctoral degrees, with the intention of advancing academic performance.
- Oversee and direct faculty and staff affairs and provide support and appropriate services for them.
- Manage the University’s projects and campuses and provide supporting services to ensure a safe and secure work environment.
- Prepare the budget and provide sufficient financial resources as well as follow up on the implementation of UD’s plans and financial programs.
By leading a team of dedicated professionals in a unified effort toward ever-increasing excellence, the vice president of Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University oversees the following administrative areas:
- Chairman of the Finance Committee
- Planning Department
- Finance Department
- Purchasing Department
- Human Resources Department
- Transportation Department
- Information and Communication Technology Department
- Project and Maintenance Department
- Security and Safety Department
- Support Services