The Vice Deanship for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research at the College of Applied Medical Sciences in Jubail oversees the processes related to postgraduate studies and scientific research in the college. In line with the 2030 vision, the vice deanship works toward increasing the scientific production of Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University aiming to raise its rank among other educational institutes.
In addition to that, the vice deanship looks after the current and prospective postgraduate students, guiding them through the process of scholarship application and following up on their progress through it. This starts from selecting the right program that meets the college vision until they graduate from the programs.
- Postgraduate studies unit
Establish, follow-up, and supervise the conduct of postgraduate programs at the college.
- Research and Scientific Publishing Unit
- Establishing a research map for the faculty while building collaboration among the departments.
- Provide advice and support throughout the research process.
- Encourage scientific publications in well recognized journals following the university’s rules and regulation and providing support toward achieving this goal.
- Scholarship Unit
- Guide the demonstrators and lecturers during the application process.
- Follow up and track each student.