To be the leader in academic excellence in the discipline of Qur’anic Studies in the Eastern Province as well as in the Kingdom and to prepare our graduates with the research and critical thinking skills steeped in both contemporary and traditional methods of education and research.
Prepare qualified educators who are specialized in teaching Qur'anic sciences and who have the competence, expertise, Islamic knowledge and refined manners that will improve the lives of others.
- To equip students with the appropriate technologies for this field.
- To prepare professionals in Qur’anic studies.
- To contribute to the community by implementing educational programs and activities in Qur’anic studies.
- To enable students to develop their educational potential, according to international standards in teacher preparation and academic accreditation to insure quality in education.
- To offer programs that allow teachers and specialists to keep abreast with any developments in the field of Qur’anic studies.
Director of Quranic Studies Department