The general admission requirements of the program are in line with the general admission requirements of the Saudi unified regulations of graduate studies. In addition to these general requirements, prospective students should also meet the following special conditions:
- Recognized Bachelor's degree with a CGPA over 3.25/5.
- A minimum of 5.5 IELTS score - or Equivalent English test proposed by the deanship of graduate studies.
- Provision of GMAT scores.
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience including 2 years of upper-level management. (This requirement may be reduced for applicants with exceptional records.).
- Payment of tuition fees – and any other relevant fees announced by the Deanship of Graduate Studies.
- Passing college’s interview
- Successful completion of the MBA Executive Residency - period, if required. (two weeks orientation for non- business degree holders comprising a must attend seminars, workshops, and tutorials from various business topics)
- Two letters of reference.
The MBA program Admissions Committee will offer provisional admission (Pre-MBA admission) to the candidates holding non-business degree by stipulating conditions to take additional supplementary courses (one full-time semester), that allow them to be admitted as Pre-MBA candidates (listed below).
|Introduction to Business Administration
|Principles of Accounting
|Principles of Finance
|Principles of Economics
|Introduction to Math & Statistics
Upon the completion of the above Pre-MBA courses with a GPA of at least 3.75 out 5, candidates will be admitted to the MBA program.