Research areas established in the faculty involve the following topics:
- Study of dental diseases and epidemics in the region.
- Etiology and methods of prevention of oral cancer.
- Study of the properties of dental materials.
- Study of the compatibility of dental materials with biological tissues through clinical and animal studies.
- Public oral health and public awareness of oral diseases.
There is a technologically advanced infrastructure in the college that enables researchers to conduct their research effectively, including well- equipped research laboratories.