The program seeks to qualify mentors and mentors with a degree of scientific competence and guidance skill.
Preparation and qualification of specialized professional guidance cadres under the criteria of academic accreditation.
The program seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide students with the basis of counselling and guidance theories of the process of school counselling and how to employ them in the treatment of the problems of students in light of the strategic objectives of education.
- Provide students with the skills that enable them to diagnose, shape and modify behavior.
- Train students to present practical models for the applications of methods and programs of counselling.
- Train students in schools and other services units.
- Introduce students to the basic concepts of Islamic perception in the field of counselling and guidance and the ethics of the career counselling and guidance school.
- Empower students with the skills of scientific research (action research) to address the phenomena and psychological problems of school, social and educational method.
- Develop the ability to address behavioral problems and disorders through the handling of behavioral problem materials, interviews and counselling process, focusing on the practical aspect through training in schools and other centers.
- Develop the ability to deal with technology through the design of the counselling programs, dealing with programs on the network example SNAP, and sites of international awards such as (ADHD Selective mutism) and others.
- Enable students to prepare and design counselling programs (developmental - preventive - and therapeutic).
- College of Education Dammam
- Arts and Education
- Higher Diploma
- Years of study
- 1 (Two semesters)
- Credit hours