The program aims to work on the graduation of teachers and specialists qualified scientifically and practically in the field of learning disabilities. They are characterized by the following:
- A high level of theoretical and practical training.
- Professional and practical qualification standards consistent with the standards of national and international organizations specialized in learning disabilities, in the areas of diagnosis, training and rehabilitation. and to deal with people with learning disabilities in general education.
- At a level of efficiency, and highly competitiveness through the possession of knowledge and cognitive, numerical, communicative, research, and professional skills to meet the requirements of the field of learning disabilities according to the standards of National Qualifications Framework.
- Keen on the community service of people with learning disabilities and their families in Saudi Arabia.
- Keen to keep up with the developments in the field of learning disabilities through education, training, and raising awareness of characteristics of students with learning disabilities, and their special needs.
- Committed to ethical, religious, and cultural norms of Saudi society.
- College of Education Dammam
- Arts and Education
- Years of study
- Credit hours
- Additional requirements
- Graduation Project
The program is conducted through courses and Graduation Project
Credit hours :
(39) study units + (3) hours Graduation Project