Community Service & Sustainable Development Unit at CoE IAU consists of representatives of each academic department in College of Engineering under the patronage of His Excellency Dr. Ali Al-Qarni, Dean CoE. The unit aims to develop and nurture non-profit ties with the community with-in and around Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University. We are dedicated to providing quality services to the community for the betterment of quality of everyday life.
Activating the role of College of Engineering in community service and sustainable development by developing and managing high-quality reliable, innovative and cost-effective community services for creating a nurturing environment to work and live.
Leadership in community service and sustainable development with-in IAU.
- Apply and disseminate community service and sustainable development policies according to IAU.
- Enrich the community with scientifically based research studies and qualitative research related to community issues and problems and to ultimately develop meaningful solutions.
- Establish social integration through performing strategic partnerships with both the public and private sectors.
- Achieve college sustainability by developing programs and projects and guiding them all the way into the operation stage.
- Promote the concept of volunteerism and develop awareness among the faculty members and students about the field of community service and sustainable development.
- Improve the perception and image of College of Engineering with regards to community service.