In response to the requirements of Vision 2030 for the environmental protection and due to the high demand of many health, industrial and government sectors, Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University have recently established a postgraduate program by offering Master's degree in Environmental Health. The program is under the umbrella of Environmental Health Department, College of Public Health. The program aims to qualify national cadres specialized in the field of environment in various disciplines. The program offers a Master's degree in the following two specialties:
- MEH in Occupational Hygiene
- MEH in Environmental Management
- College of Public Health
- Female, Male
- Years of study
- Credit hours
- Additional requirements
- Defence for the thesis
The program is conducted through courses and a thesis.
30 study units + 6 Thesis
Objectives of MEH:
- At the completion of the MEH degree, the student will be:
- Fully oriented with all environmental health fields.
- Able to identify local and international environmental issues which are related to health and wellbeing.
- Able to deal with the missions that require problem-solving capabilities for various integral components of environment.
- Able to follow different environmental laws and ethics at the workplace.