The college of science at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University is pleased to host “The International Webinar on Science, Sustainable Development and Ecosystems in Saudi Arabia 2021 (SSDE)” from 6th to 7th April 2021.
The Saudi Vision 2030 focuses on the investment power to create a more diverse and sustainable economy. The vision highlights the indispensable role of science and technologies to develop sustainable local solutions and preventing the exhaustion of natural resources. Accordingly, scientific expertise and innovations in water and waste management, renewable energy, advanced materials, and ecosystem management have been widely brought up to accelerate the progress towards achieving sustainable development goals.
The Webinar Themes
- Biosciences, Ecosystems, and Environment.
- Sciences and Technology of Advanced Materials.
- Numerical and Mathematical Modeling for Sustainable Development.
- Renewable Energy and Water Sustainability In KSA.
|Official Announcement of the Webinar||Thursday 18 March, 2021||05 Shaban, 1442 A.H|
|The first call for abstracts||Thursday 18 March, 2021||05 Shaban, 1442 A.H|
|The deadline for submitting abstracts||Tuesday 23 March, 2021||10 Shaban, 1442 A.H|
|Notification of acceptance of participations||Thursday 25 March, 2021||12 Shaban, 1442 A.H|
|Authors’ Short Biography and recorded participation submittal||Thursday 30 March, 2021||17 Shaban, 1442 A.H|
|The dates of the Webinar||Tuesday & Wednesday 6-7 April, 2021||24-25 Shaban, 1442 A.H|
- Abstracts of no more than 300 words (in English) should be submitted as soon as possible by completing the form through the link below.
- Abstracts should clearly state the purpose, results and conclusions of the work to be presented.
- Please submit only one abstract per person.
- Once your abstract has been reviewed, you will be notified of the acceptance of your abstract and be given a submission date as well as the participation instructions.
- We encourage early submission of abstracts to facilitate registration arrangements.
- The language of the conference will be English.
- There is no fee to participate.