Community colleges have been founded in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia as a step to meet the increasing demand on higher education from high school graduates. When first established, It consisted of only one major, the computing department. The eastern province had the advantage to be a home of Community College of Qatif on 1423 H.
To be the leading college in providing a variety of programs that meet the need of the community.
Provide qualified graduates that meet the needs of the labor market through programs that are in line quality standards and contribute to serve the local community.
Quality - Excellence – Development – Interaction – Balance – Integration – Accompaniment
Goals and Objectives of the College
Excellence in education and performance
- Provide programs that are relevant and responsive to the changes of times and the advancement of knowledge, and reinforce skillset compatible with the academic quality standards, and labor market needs
- Implement international administrative system to achieve efficiency
- Continuous upgrading of faculty members and administrators for professional development
- Establish an enabling technical environment for better education and performance
Effective interaction with the community
- Achieve social collaborative ventures, partnerships, agreements, research and activities.
- Communication and outreach with alumni to increase their skill levels.
Promote the growth and development of well-balanced individuals capable of achieving academic and personal success.
- Foster adherence to moral and ethical values, responsibility, and commitment.
- Provision of appropriate services to create a stimulating environment for continuous learning that is suitable for curriculum or extra-curriculum activities.