A diversified educational program that meets the administrative and financial needs in the community.
preparing qualified graduates with theoretical and applied knowledge in the administrative and financial fields that is in line with quality standards and local labor market needs.
- Understand theoretical and practical concepts of business studies
- Understand business models, quantitative tools, and problem analysis in order to develop realistic alternatives and make effective decisions.
- Illustrate financial theories, financial analysis tools, and investment decision techniques in the global financial environment.
- Interact effectively within diversified team to solve problems in the felid of business with high ethical standards.
- communicate effectively to be able to prepare and submit oral and written presentations using the appropriate techniques.
- Keep abreast of advanced knowledge and enhance the skillful side in line with
- Constructive community interaction and commitment to moral values, values of individual and collective responsibility.
- Advanced technical use in education and communication.