Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University represented by the Deanship of Admissions and Registration is pleased to announce the start of the application period to the College of Applied Studies and Community Service for the 2nd Semester of the year of 1438 – 1439 AH. Submission will start on Sunday, November 19, 2017 until Thursday, November 30, 2017 according to the following conditions:
- Applications will be sent electronically.
- The applicant must be a Saudi citizen or has a Saudi mother.
- The applicant should not be a student in Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University or has not been previously accepted in IAU.
- Applicant should not be accepted in any other university in the Kingdom.
- Applying is only for the College of Applied Studies and Community Service.
- The College grants a bachelor’s degree and does not give a monthly payment during its preparatory program.
- f nominated for acceptance a message will be sent via the mobile phone number registered in the application form, the message will include instructions for completing electronic registration.
Please note: that whoever wishes to apply to College for the Second Semester should submit a new request during the submitted timetable.