The Office for University Administrative Development under the supervision of the Vice Presidency for Studies, Development and Community Service has launched its Six Thinking Hats Program. The program is targeted to administrators and is presented for men staff by Trainer Sameh Noor Mahfooz and for women by Dr. Hala Abdulghadeer Al Sanooni and Dr. Lameya JadAlrab Moa’with.
It is expected that the number of trainees will amount up to 89 trainees from various administrations in the University.
A glimpse of the program:
Six Thinking Hats are considered a modern method which helps in developing creative thinking.
The program will be a 10 hour training program, divided into the following topics:
- Identifying the six hats idea.
- Understanding humans’ pattern of thoughts.
- The purpose of the Six Thinking Hats program.
- Types, features and benefits of the Six Thinking Hats.
- The criticism against the Six Thinking Hats.
- Ways to become a creative thinker.
- Exercises to release ones creative thinking.
- How to uplift our thinking in work or at home with the aid of the Six Thinking Hats!
- Using the Six Thinking Hats in solving administrational, meeting or report writing problems.