CAP Permanent Global
- To accomplish and maintain distinction and high quality in teaching, learning and training to prepare graduates for effective professional practice.
- To provide new undergraduate and graduate programs in line with the market demand.
- To ensure sufficient facilities, infrastructure and resources, for a conducive and optimum learning environment.
- To achieve and maintain high impact research, innovation, and industrial collaborations.
- To attract, develop, and retain distinguished faculty and administrative staff members.
- To provide effective community service with proper coordination with the deanship of community service and sustainable development.
- To ensure effective utilization of potential opportunities to gain financial benefits.
- To maintain quality assurance and risk management systems, and achieve national and international accreditations of all programs and laboratories.
- To substantially contribute for the national vision in all relevant areas of architecture and planning.