By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of algorithms in the problem-solving process and using pseudo-code.
- Describe the phases of program translation from source code to executable code and the files produced by these phases.
- Design, implement, test, and debug a program that uses fundamental programming constructs.
- Explain the taxonomy of programming language characteristics and their effect upon the structure.
- Explain some accepted models of programming language semantics. This should include models for both an imperative and a functional language.
- Acquire a sound understanding of the theory and practice behind procedural, Object-oriented, functional and logic programming languages.
Course ID: CS110
|الساعات المعتمدة||نظري||عملي||مختبرات||محاضرة||ستوديو||ساعات الاتصال||المتطلبات السابقة||3||2||2||-||-||-||4||-|