This course enables the student to grasp the basic principles of business, types of control and obligations, as well as to identify the legal rules that commercial companies control. The course displays the legal concepts of checks & bonds, bank accounts and operations.
The student will be able to :
- Understand different types of businesses, whether independent, dependent or mixed.
- Familiarize the legal system for businesses and the importance of registering in the commercial chamber.
- Identify personal moral commercial companies and the expiration of the commercial companies.
- Acquire knowledge about bank operations as letter of credit and bank guarantee of credit, current account, and other banking services.
- Apply legal rules on real cases in the community and understand & analyze contemporary issues.
- Identification of commercial law and its scope of application.
- Types of business.
- Private business legal system.
- Conditions for traders.
- Professional commitments of traders.
- Types of commercial companies.
- Moral businesses.
- Expiration of the business.
Commercial paper, and includes:
- Bond order.
- Deposit operations.
- Credit operations.
- Bank accounts.
- Banking services.
Course ID: LAWP201
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||4.50||4.50||4.5||-|