The main purpose for this course:
The student should be able to:
1. Describe and discuss the concepts of database design.
2. Design a conceptual data model and logical database model, convert the logical database designs to physical designs and develop the physical database.
3. Evaluate a set of query using relational algebra and calculus.
4. Evaluate a set of query using query language.
5. Discuss and explain database design for an ORDBMS.
Course ID: IS120
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||3||2||2||-||-||-||4||-|