An introduction to the creative and innovative managerial practices of successful entrepreneurship. This course reviews the significant economic and social contributions of entrepreneurs that provides the society with the skills necessary for entrepreneurial success.
This course is designed to help students to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entrepreneurial process and its components: opportunity Identification and Assessment.
- Know personal, Psychological, Organizational, Industrial and Environmental keys.
- Learn about Business Growth Issues
- Develop the ability to generate and assess new venture ideas.
- Apply theory, concepts and ideas presented in class to their own business ideas.
- Understand practical small business operational issues such as licensing, liabilities, legal forms of business ownership.
Introduction to entrepreneurship - Creativity and idea generation - Define your project - Introduction to the business plan and feasibility study - Marketing plan - Identify your customers - Organizational plan - Operational plan - Financial plan - Determine your costs and expected income - Business model preparation - Entrepreneurial project presentation skills - Modern Orientations in Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurial Environment.
Course ID: BUS381
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||3||3||3||-|