The course provides general principles of advanced technical methods for measuring and evaluating physical efforts in different sports (as groups or as individual). The course deepens students' understanding of various dimensions of physical education curriculum and development.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Develop physical and mental capabilities of students by exercising.
- Show the effect of exercise on various internal body organs and building muscles.
- Improve health behavior according to different university activities
- Introduce proper diet for mental health.
- Focus on ways to cope with accidents, injuries and first aid.
- Sports for health and disease prevention
- Health and Nutrition
- Introduction to injuries and first aid
- Components of first aid kit
- Heart attacks
- CPR- Physical practical aspect
Course ID: HTFT151
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||1.50||1.50||1.5||-|