The main purpose for this course:
- To be familiar with computing systems security and their significance.
- To be familiar with the division of computer systems in terms of security requirements.
- To know the digital systems interference methods.
- To be able to measure computer systems performance and making sure that they have not been breached.
- To be familiar with military and navigational systems,
- To be able to protect software and information against potential threats.
- To be able to determine the requirements of computer systems.
- To know the environmental and external threats to computer systems.
Course ID: IT310
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||3||3||-||-||-||-||3||CS120|