The main purpose for this course:
- Students will be taught the fundamental concepts of Management.
- Students will know theoretical aspects and practical applications of various management processes.
- Students will be introduced to creating high performance in an organization by efficient and effective interactions of environment, technology, and human resources.
- Students will learn to play a part vigorously and cooperatively in a team to solve real business problems.
- Students will be able to discuss the important aspects of motivation and leadership and their roles in organizations.
Course ID: MGMT 203
|Admission to Program