The main purpose for this course:
In this course the teacher will:
- explain information systems and its role in business
- teach how information systems support major business functions: sales and marketing, manufacturing and production, finance and accounting and human resources.
- Introduce the business processes and the benefits of using information systems to support business processes, including those for customer relationship management and supply chain management.
- Show how businesses use information systems for competitive advantage.
- Discuss how to resove major managerial and organizational challenges posed by electronic commerce and electronic business.
- will introduceto the ethical, social and political issues raised by information systems.
Course ID: MIS 207
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||3||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|