- The student should have been studying in the University for no less than a year.
- The applicant's GPA should not be lower than 3.75 from 5.
- The student should have an effective role in student activities inside his college and throughout the University.
- Previous winners of the competition are not allowed to compete.
- Attached activity participations should be during the academic year of 1438 – 1439 H.
College Star Awards
- 2500 SAR
- A trophy
- Nomination to the University Star Competition.
For More Information Contact:
Ali Al Zahrany
Mobile No: 0535575347