Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is pleased to announce the availability of (18) Academic job vacancies for (Assistant Professor, Lecturer) positions in the Applied Collage at Qatif and Dammam branches. The application will be for a period of 10 days, starting from Sunday 27/03/1444, corresponding to 23/10/2022, at 8 am until the end of the working day on Tuesday 07/04/1444 corresponding to 01/11/2022 at 2:30 pm, by entering the main website of the university (www.iau.edu.sa)
For Application: https://selfemp.iau.edu.sa/
- The applicant must be a Saudi citizen.
- Must have the specified academic degree related to the required job position attained from a Saudi university or international universities approved by the Ministry of Education with uploading the Ministry's equivalency certificate.
- Specialization extension in all degrees (Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D.) for the required job position.
- The applicant must have gained a grade of V.Good or higher in their bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. degrees must be in the regular system.
- Proficiency in English language and the applicant is required to provide proof of English language level that it is not less than (6) in the IELTS English test or its equivalent.
- Nominating Saudi citizens must be according to the higher education, universities, and the scientific council in the university's legislation conditions. On the positions of (Assistant Professor) and the list of the committee of lecturers and assistants for jobs (lecturer).
- The applicant should pass the personal interview held by the specialized college.
- Preference in recruitment for those who hold a professional certificate in the required field of specialization.
- Applying for the available positions is not considered a final nomination.
- The applicant should first review the job vacancy list, and determine the required department and specialization that is compatible with his/her qualifications.
- After determining the suitable position, the submission will be through filling out the job form via the Job Application Gateway on Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University's website. After completing the application, the applicant must login to his/her personal account and upload all required documents.
- Following up on an application is through the University's website only by clicking on the request follow-up link, which will be constantly updated.
- The specialized college is responsible for informing applicants of their request status and personal interview dates.
- Providing false or inaccurate information will result in automatically canceling the application.
- For Inquires, email: CCD.DEAN@IAU.EDU.SA
Vacancies Job (9.27 KB)