The Deanship of Library Affairs now offers the Smart Library App BrowZine in order to help users easily find, read and monitor thousands of subscribed (supported publishers) and open access scholarly journals, covering all disciplines.
BrowZine allows you to:
- Stay current with the latest research in your field of interest.
- Create your own collection of favorite journals.
- Receive alerts for new issues.
- View the contents of current and archived online journals.
- Read complete, scholarly journals in a full-text PDF format.
- Save documents on your devices for offline reading.
- Open several tablet apps, including: Box, DropBox and iAnnotate.
- Create a personal bookshelf for your favorite journals.
- Save to citation managers, i.e. Refworks, Zotero, Mendeley or EndNote etc.
- Share by posting to Facebook, Twitter o via email.
- Sync with the BrowZine app for iOS and Android.