Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is pleased to announce the recruitment and replacement of 653 positions of Official Health Specialists jobs and Health Services Self-Employment Program jobs. The Job Competition will be for 10 days, starting from Sunday, 05/04/1444 AH (corresponding to 30/10/2022 AD) at 08:00 am until Tuesday, 14/04/1444 AH (corresponding to 08/11/2022 AD) at 02:30 pm via the university’s website.
For Application: https://selfemp.iau.edu.sa/
- The applicant should be a Saudi citizen.
- Should have received a bachelor's degree in the required specialty from a Saudi university or from a university recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- The applicant should have a Professional Classification Certificate + Professional Registration ID from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- The applicant should pass the scientific test set by the department to be nominated for the interview.
- To pass the interview set by the University.
- Applying for the available positions is not considered a final nomination
- The applicant should first review the job vacancy list and determine the required department and specialization that is compatible with his/her qualifications.
- After determining the suitable position, the submission will be through filling out the job form via the Job Application Gateway on Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University's website. After completing the application, the applicant must log in to his/her personal account and upload all required documents.
Providing false or inaccurate information will result in automatically canceling the application.
Vacancies Job (15.59 KB)