Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is pleased to announce the availability of 851 Academic job vacancies for (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Teacher) positions. The positions are held for Saudi citizens only. Application will be for two weeks, starting from Sunday Sep 26, 2021, at 8 am until Sunday Oct 10, 2021.
- The applicant must be a Saudi citizen.
- Must have the specified academic degree related to the required job position attained from a Saudi university or international universities approved by the Ministry of Education with uploading the Ministry's equivalency certificate.
- Specialization extension in all degrees (Bachelors, Masters, PhD) for the required job position.
- The applicant must have gained a grade of V. Good or higher in their bachelor's degree.
- Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degrees must be in the regular system.
- Nominating Saudi citizens must be according to the higher education, universities and the scientific council in the university's legislation conditions.
- The applicant should pass the scientific exam held by the specialized department to be nominated for a personal interview
- The applicant should pass the personal interview held by the specialized college.
- Applying for the available positions is not considered a final nomination
- The applicant should first review the job vacancy list, determine the required department, and specialization that is compatible with his/her qualifications.
- After determining the suitable position, submission will be through filling out the job form via the Job Application Gateway in Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University's website. After completing the application, the applicant must login to his/her personal account and upload all required documents.
- Following-up on an application is through the University's website only by clicking on the request follow-up link.
- The specialized college is responsible for informing applicants of their request status, scientific exam, and personal interview dates.
- Providing false or inaccurate information will result in automatically canceling the application.