The University of Dammam is pleased to announce the availability of English Language Teacher positions at the Deanship of Preparatory and Supporting Studies. The application period will start on May 16, 2016 and will last for two weeks. Applicants should submit their application documents via the UoD website.
- Master’s Degree in one of the following fields:
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Applied Linguistics
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
- Teaching English for Academic Purpose (EAP)
- Teaching English for Special Purpose (ESP)
- Applicants' GPA should be no less than Good in the Bachelor's and Master’s degree.
- The applicant should have gained a 7 or higher in the IELTS exam.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- The applicant should pass the required test and interview.