Under the patronage of HE, President of Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University, Dr. Abdullah Al-Rubaish, the College of Arts, represented by the Arabic Language Department hosts its 1st Symposium on Saudi Women’s Creativity at the Beginning of the 3rd Millennium.
The richness and uniqueness of Saudi women's creativity whether nationally or regionally and are worthy of exploring and researching. Saudi women’s creativity provides a wide range of themes that need to be explored and documented such as their creative achievements, empowering factors, writing techniques and much more. This symposium aims to delve into these topics and more by bringing together researchers to present their research and share their experiences about the creativity of Saudi women.
Aims and Objectives
- Supporting and empowering the role of Saudi women in line with the Vision 2030
- Contributing to achieving IAU's strategic objective of developing scientific research and innovation, the College of Arts and the Arabic language Department.
- Promoting the value of Saudi women’s creativity whether as creative writers or written works about them.
- Saudi women’s creativity in poetry
- Saudi women’s creativity in prose
- Language studies and literary criticism by Saudi women
- January 4, 2022, notification of accepted abstracts
- March 6, 2022, final paper submission deadline
- The symposium will be held virtually via Zoom on Wednesday & Thursday May 18-19, 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- The paper must not be previously submitted for publication elsewhere.
- The paper must not be published before.
- Abstract should not exceed 400 words, including keywords.
- The number of pages should not exceed 30 pages.
- The submitted paper must be written in Arabic language using the Traditional Arabic font, size 16 for the content, size 12 for the footnotes and Chicago reference style.
Notice: The fee for accepted papers is 1000 SAR
Papers must be sent to E-mail: CA.SWC@iau.edu.sa
Scientific Committee's Tel: 0566269987
For general enquiries: 0556066128