Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University is pleased to announce the availability of Academic Teaching Assistant positions for Saudi male and female candidates in IAU's various colleges. Application will start on Sunday, August 25, 2019, until Saturday 31, 2019 through the University's website.
- The applicant should be a Saudi Citizen.
- The applicant of the Teaching Assistant position should have a bachelor's degree from a Saudi or Saudi recognized University with a grade of V. Good or higher and he/she should have been a regular student.
- The applicant should not be older than 28 years of age.
- The applicant must present two recommendation letters.
- Applicants should pass the required department's conditions, such as: written exams, English language exams TOEFL or ILETS or computer competency exams.
- Accepting and signing an agreement to continue their studies in notable international universities during the first two years of nomination.
- The applicant should not be a governmental employee.
- He/she should meet other requirements set by the University's Counsel according to recommendations by the concerned college and department.