The College of Applied Medical Sciences and College of Nursing would like to announce the beginning of the registration event for students willing to enroll in the Bridging program: Nursing (male and female), Clinical Laboratory Sciences (male), or Radiological Sciences (male) starting from Sunday 10 December, 2017 until 16 December, 2017. The following conditions must be met:
- To be a fulltime student for the duration of the program.
- To have had a diploma in one of the aforementioned fields from an officially accredited institution.
- For applicants with a diploma from outside the Kingdom, an equivalent certificate from the Ministry of Higher Education must be provided.
- Enrollment in the Bridging program must be an extension to student’s specialization in his/her diploma degree (ie. Same specialty).
- A minimum GPA of 3 out of 5, 2 out of 4, or its equivalent.
- To pass a written exam and an interview.
- To have a valid professional classification for health practitioners from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS).
- Have received the diploma within the last 10 years.
- Pay the determined tuition fees (the student should pay an enrollment tuition of 5000 SAR during the first two weeks of the final acceptance announcement – non-refundable – and 50% of the tuition will be asked for during the first week of studying and the remaining amount should be paid during the first month).
- To have passed an English proficiency exam with a minimum score of:
|TOEFL Computer (CPT)||133|
- Copy of the Saudi national ID.
- Copy of the graduation certificate and transcript (candidate must be able to provide the original for authentication during the interview).
- Copy of the internship certificate (candidate must be able to provide the original for authentication during the interview).
- Copy of an English proficiency exam results.
- Copy of the certificate of professional classification for health practitioners from (SCFHS).
- Letter of approval from the employer.
|Registration opens||22 - 28/3/1439 AH||10 - 16/12/2017|
|Announcing candidates for written exam||5/4/1439 AH||24/12/2017|
|Written exam||13/4/1439 AH||31/12/2017|
|Announcing accepted candidates||20/4/1439 AH||7/1/2018|
|Class begins||4/5/1439 AH||21/1/2018|