H.E. Dr. Nabil Bin Mohammed Al-Amoudi
- Former Minister of Transport
- Former Chairman of the Boards of Directors of the General Authority for Civil Aviation, General Authority for Transport, General Authority of Ports and General Railway Corporation, Saudi Railway Company (SAAR).
- Current member of the Board of Directors of Saudi Aramco, Board of Directors of Dr. Suleiman Al Habib Medical Groups and Board of Directors of Al-Olayen Holding Company.
H.E. Dr. Ahmed Bin Abdullah Al-Shuaibi
- Former Director-General of the Institute of Management
- Member of a number of committees such as the Committee for Administrative Regulation and the Ministerial Subcommittee for Administrative Regulation.
- Chairman of the Preparatory Committee for Administrative Organization and the Preparatory Committee of the Civil Service Council.
H.E. Dr. Abdul Aziz Bin Ibrahim Al-Manea
- The Minister of State and former Cabinet member, member of the Shura Council.
- Director of the Department of Standards and Materials at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals.
- Chairman of the General Committee for Standards of the Saudi Arabian Standards authority.
- Formerly a member of a number of councils and committees.
H.E. Dr. Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz Al-Abdul Qadir
- Former Vice President of the Oversight and Anti-Corruption Authority "Integrity" (National Anti-Corruption Authority).
- Founding General Manager of Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries Company.
- Former member of the Shura Council, German Cooperative Health Council, Board of Directors of the General Foundation for Military Industries and Riyadh Chamber of Commerce Industry.
H.E. Dr. Abdullah M. Al-Rubaish
University President - Member
- President of Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University.
- General Supervisor of King Fahd University Hospital in Khobar.
- Former Vice President of King Faisal University.
- Former Dean of the College of Medicine.
- Former Dean of the College of Dentistry at King Faisal University.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of The Arab Gulf University.
- Professor and Consultant of Pulmonary Medicine and member of several scientific, medical and administrative committees and councils
Dr. Sahl Nashat Abdul- Gawad
- Chairman of Wadi Dhahran Technology Company, Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineering, Director of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals ASCA Fellow.
- Former President of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals for graduate studies and scientific research and member of several international associations.
Mr. Essam Bin Abdul Qadir Al Muhaidib
- CEO of Al Muhaidib Group, Chairman of Panda Retail Company and Hervey Food Services.
- Member of the boards of several financial, real estate and industrial companies.
- Member of the Councils of the Saudi Economic Cities and Customs Authority and several social organizations.
Mrs. Al-Anoud Bint Tawfiq Al-Rammah
- CEO of Al Ramah International, Foundation and General Manager of Al Ramah International Advertising Company.
- Board Member of the Eastern Region Chamber of Commerce, Advisor and Member of several committees
Prof. Dr. Adel Bin Ibrahim Al-Afaleq
- Vice President for Branch Affairs at Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University.
- Dean of Graduate Studies, Ph.D. in Epidemiology, Majors "Medical Viruses", Secretary of the University Council.
- Former Advisor to the Ministry of Environment and Health and King Abdulaziz City of Science &Technology and member of several committees.
Dr. Ghazi Bin Abdul Rahman Al-Otaibi
- Vice President for Academic Affairs at Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University and Associate Professor at the College of Applied Medical Sciences.
- Member of several committees.
Dr. Nihad Bint Abdullah Al-Omair
- Dean of Scientific Research at Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University.
- Vice Dean for Academic Affairs at College of Sciences.
- Former Dean of the College of Sciences, Dammam, Associate Professor of Physical Chemistry.
- Member of several executive councils and committees.
Prof. Dr. Ebtisam Bint Muhammad Al Mathal
- Dean of Human Resources at Imam Abdul Rahman bin Faisal University.
- Vice Dean for Faculty and Personnel Affairs
- Vice Dean for Administrative Development and member of several scientific and administrative committees, councils and social organizations.