A platform that provides the community the opportunity to seek out community services that are available within the university’s resources and hence, reduce the processing time to deliver it.
- Deliver interactive community service through an electronic platform
- Smoothen the communication of individuals and organizations from both private and public sectors with the University to serve and develop the community.
- Utilize the University's available resources, services and facilities in serving the community.
Concerned groups in the platform (system)
- The University affiliated staff
- The Beneficiaries
Community Services Platform Inputs
- Inputs of pre-implementation
- Information in the description card of community service requested.
- Information of the organization requested the community service.
- Inputs post-implementation:
- Information of community service report card and service satisfaction survey
Community Services Platform outputs
- Information of those requested the community services (organizations & individuals).
- Community service satisfaction report