Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important areas of application in the field of Information Systems. The course includes a description of the most important Artificial Intelligence algorithms, a genetic algorithm, neural network algorithm and the fuzzy algorithm. Further, it includes a description of algorithms and ranking in databases. The course describes expert systems which are used today on a large scale in many fields, such as medicine, engineering and industry. Scheduled expert systems identify ways to solve problems that are dealing with other computerized information systems and decision support of senior management or Decision Support Systems. Finally, the course includes the robot and how to use it.
- The student recognizes artificial intelligence and its uses.
- The student connects between expert systems and applied issues
- The student distinguishes between artificial intelligence algorithms
- The student uses the MATLAB language to solve problems
- The student acquires elements of knowledge representation
- The student uses lisp in representations.
- The student uses a robot and programs it.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Steps for Genetic Algorithm.
- Elements of knowledge representation.
- Genetic Algorithm.
- Neural Networks Algorithm.
- Fuzzy algorithm.
- Different artificial intelligence algorithms.
- Genetic Algorithm and applied issues.
- Fuzzy Algorithm and applied issues.
- Neural algorithm and applied issues.
- Expert systems and applied issues.
- The uses of the Robot.
Course ID: MIS431
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||4.50||4.50||4.5||MIS102|