This course is designed so that the student has an explanation of the increasing impact of information technology on marketing strategies and practices in the contemporary time. The student shall be familiar with the use of computers and Internet tools (such as web browsers, e-mail, and search mechanisms).
At the end of this course, the student is expected to know:
- The scientific and practical dimensions of the organization's success in e-marketing activities.
- The areas of marketing creativity, innovative thinking, and making marketing decisions.
- The ability to deal with environmental variables and building the competitiveness of the organization.
- Communication skills, and teamwork.
- The use of computers, the Internet and electronic marketing.
- Introduction to e-marketing.
- The basic concepts of e-marketing, its advantages, and risks.
- Internet uses and contributions as a marketing tool.
- Specifications of a good website.
- How to create a web site for a virtual company, create a YouTube channel for the company.
- E-commerce and e-trust applications
- E-marketing mix: products and their characteristics
- Electronic Marketing Mix: Electronic Pricing Policies
- How to set up an online shopping site, and how to display the unique product characteristics on the site.
- E-marketing Deception
- Customer Marketing
- The e-marketing mix: e-promotion and its policies.
Course ID: MRKT330
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||4.50||4.50||4.5||MRKT101|