This course provides an idea of business web applications. It develops and provides knowledge in web applications in e-businesses, which includes the marketing and sales which has an idea of e-marketing and e-commerce rules and reasons. The course has applications in manufacturing and producing programs and it sustains the relationship with suppliers and usages of software’s in Accounting and Finance. It identifies web applications in human resources management by using the polarization systems, replacement, compensation systems and recruitment. Finally, it provides ways to retrieve information and using the Internet in education.
- The student recognizes the infrastructure for business , e-commerce concepts and electronic shopping
- The student recognizes how search engines work and Information Retrieve
- The student recognizes uses of Internet in e-commerce
- The student applies online applications in e-marketing
- The student recognizes online applications in the manufacturing and production
- The student recognizes online accounting and financial applications
- The student recognizes online applications in human resources management
- The student recognizes online applications in distance education
- The student recognizes online applications in industrial areas
- Infrastructure for electronic business
- E-business requirements
- Information Retrieval methods
- Subsystems in marketing and sales systems
- Subsystems in the manufacturing and production
- Subsystems in Finance and accounting.
- Traditional education and e-learning.
Course ID: MIS342
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||4.50||4.50||4.5||MIS432|