This course includes presents theoretical as well as practical frameworks about learning and teaching, self-learning, active learning, effective studying skills, pivotal thinking skills, creative thinking skills and critical thinking skills.
- By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Enable students to acquire basic learning and scientific thinking skills.
- Enable students to practice active learning and self-learning skills.
- Acquaint students with basic skills to succeed.
- Enhance students' motivation to learn through different techniques for learning and memorization skills.
- Encourage students to use note taking via brain storming.
- Enable students to identify recent international theories in education and learning.
- Introduction to learning and thinking skill
- Active learning
- Studying skills
- Introduction to critical thinking
- Axial thinking skills
- Creative thinking
- Critical thinking.
Course ID: LRSK152
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||1.50||1.50||1.5||-|