The main purpose for this course:
The student should be able to:
- Describe the importance and power of abstraction in the context of virtual machines and explain the benefits of intermediate languages in the compilation process.
- Justify the philosophy of object-oriented design and the concepts of encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
- Explain how abstraction mechanisms support the creation of reusable software components.
- Acquire basics of how translate solution problem into object oriented form.
- Design and implement simple programs in an object-oriented programming language.
- Design and implement program that use exceptions and multithreads.
- Design a GUI using object oriented concepts.
Course ID: CS220
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||3||2||2||-||-||-||4||CS110|