The course introduces the principles of marketing, non-profit organizations’ activities and how such activities are affected by cultural, social, legal and economic factors. Further, the course shows how marketing plays an important role in achieving an institutions goal.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Define marketing and its activities.
- Practice skillfully market planning.
- Use computer programs to help in supervising marketing activities.
- To renovate well known products.
- Marketing and its concepts.
- Market analysis.
- Customer behavior.
- Product strategy.
- Pricing strategy.
- Marketing Communication
- Distribution strategy.
- Marketing Research
Course ID: MRKT101
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||4.50||4.50||4.5||-|