This course aims to provide students with general knowledge about basic concepts of programming and applying these concepts in Visual Studio. NET using Visual Basic programming language
1. To introduce general concepts in programming environment.
2. To introduce the environment of visual studio. net and visual basic.net.
3. To make students capable of analyzing problems and build programs to solve these problems.
4. To make students beware of the features of controls in VB.NET.
5. To recognize the main differences between subs and functions, and when to choose among them to solve problems.
6. To motivate students to learn the latest tools and techniques used in visual basic.net.
- Using Visual Studio .NET environment.
- Using Visual Basic.NET as a programming language.
- Analyzing problems and build programs to solve these problems.
- Using different controls to build programs.
- Build Subs or Function or to use the built-in subs or functions in programs.
Course ID: MIS220
|Credit hours||Theory||Practical||Laboratory||Lecture||Studio||Contact hours||Pre-requisite||4.50||3||3||6||COMP141|